Ted Movie 16 Inch DELUXE "PG" Version Plush Figure with Sound & Moving Mouth Pre-Order ships May
Availability: Available for Pre-Order
NOTE: This "PG" version has a tag on it that says "R" Warning. However, please rest assured that this is NOT the rated "R" version - but it does say the word "bastard".
How Do Pre-Orders Work?
- Pre-Ordering is a great way to guarantee yourself a spot in line to receive an item. When merchandise arrives we fill Pre-Orders first!
- If an item is marked Pre-Order, this means that the item is not "live" in our warehouse. We are waiting for it to arrive from the manufacturer.
- Pre-Orders are not charged until the merchandise ships, unless you are paying by PayPal.
- Pre-Order dates are subject to change. We provide the most accurate ship dates we can, however we have no control over when the manufacturer actually releases a product.
- For more details about our Pre-Order policies please click here
About This Product...
Name: Ted with Sound & Moving Mouth
Manufacturer: Commonwealth Toys
Release Date: August 2012
For ages: 13 and up
Details (Description): Stands 16" tall. Authentic movie phrases.Moving mouth action. Officially licensed. Soft and cuddly plush.
The cleaner talking version of Ted states the following phrases (subject to change):
I look like something you give your kid when you tell them Grandma died.
C'mon, I don't sound that much like Peter Griffin.
That's my bad, I was sending a tweet.
The Brewski run.
I wuv you.
Okay, alright, so that's where we'll draw the line.
You know what I'd like to do to her, something I call the dirty Fozzie.
Will you take care of me for ever and ever!
Good talk, Coach.
Stick your finger in the loop of my tag.
I didn't know you had a baby, is it alive
*Notes: This "PG" version has a tag on it that says "R" Warning. However, please rest assured that this is NOT the rated "R" version - but it does say the word "bastard".