Sideshow Collectibles Marvel 18 Inch Premium Format Resin Statue Deadpool Pre-Order ships July
Availability: Available for Pre-Order
How Do Pre-Orders Work?
- Pre-Ordering is a great way to guarantee yourself a spot in line to receive an item. When merchandise arrives we fill Pre-Orders first!
- If an item is marked Pre-Order, this means that the item is not "live" in our warehouse. We are waiting for it to arrive from the manufacturer.
- Pre-Orders are not charged until the merchandise ships, unless you are paying by PayPal.
- Pre-Order dates are subject to change. We provide the most accurate ship dates we can, however we have no control over when the manufacturer actually releases a product.
- For more details about our Pre-Order policies please click here
About This Product...
Manufacturer: Sideshow Collectibles
For ages: 4 and up
Details (Description): The history of Wade Wilson, the man who would become Deadpool, is as mercurial as the man himself. He's a hyperviolent contract killer with a flair for the bizarre. Overloaded with weapons both edged and ranged as well as a healing factor that makes him practically unkillable, he's an unstoppable opponent with a chronic case of schizophrenia. He's turned his mental illness into a (frequently hilarious) asset, as his subsequent instability translates to a maddening unpredictability.
Initial interactions with Deadpool are frequently met with guarded skepticism, as no one can tell if his presence is that of an asset or an enemy ... or merely that of an irritant. Deadpool dances back and forth across the rules of law with maniacal whimsy. He's been both friend and foe to such heroes as Spider-man, Cable, The Punisher, Wolverine and the X-Men.
Deadpool's twisted conscience is alternately fed and deprived by his schizophrenic nature. Just like all mercenaries, his motivations seem to be entirely financial. As such, he'll perform jobs for both heroes and villains for a price. However, he has frequently left uncashed the checks paid to him by the X-man, Archangel.
Whoever Deadpool is, whatever his motivations, he's a dangerous killing machine with the capriciousness of a psychopath. His abilities with weapons are on a par with such masters as Bullseye and Elektra. He's more than a force to be reckoned with.