Iron Man 3 Play Imaginative Super Alloy 1/12 Scale Collectible Figure War Machine Pre-Order ships April
Availability: Available for Pre-Order
Have one to sell? ToyWiz is buying this item! Click here to find out more...
How Do Pre-Orders Work?
- Pre-Ordering is a great way to guarantee yourself a spot in line to receive an item. When merchandise arrives we fill Pre-Orders first!
- If an item is marked Pre-Order, this means that the item is not "live" in our warehouse. We are waiting for it to arrive from the manufacturer.
- Pre-Orders are not charged until the merchandise ships, unless you are paying by PayPal.
- Pre-Order dates are subject to change. We provide the most accurate ship dates we can, however we have no control over when the manufacturer actually releases a product.
- For more details about our Pre-Order policies please click here
About This Product...
Manufacturer: Play Imaginative
Series: Iron Man 3
Release Date: February 2014
For ages: 4 and up
Details (Description): - Approximately 6 inches in height.
- Developed based on computer 3D model from Iron Man 3 movie, ensuring accuracy of proportions.
- Figure exterior is about 70% die-cast material
- Showroom glossy metallic paints, matte metallic paints and polished metal with protective coating.
- One (1) War Machine head.
- Die-cast metal torso, legs and arms.
- Figurine with more than 20 points of articulation.
- Articulated cannon swivels and rotates in different directions.
- Ball jointed neck.
- Ball jointed shoulders for full range of arm movements.
- Ball jointed shoulder pad.
- Double jointed elbows and knees.
- Ball jointed wrist and groin.
- Double jointed body, bendable at upper torso.
- Ball jointed ankles with bendable boot front.
- Five (5) pairs of hands.
- LED lights in eyes and chest (batteries included).
- Semi die-cast base stand with spring-loaded claw and adjustable height. Comes with lights and nametag (batteries included).
- Foldable backdrop.
- Hard case box. Internal EVA support.
- Microfibre cleaning cloth for cleaning off fingerprint marks on alloy parts.
- Tests performed - Oxidation, paint chipping, paint fading, electronic and battery tests.