Nintendo 3DS Handheld Video Game System Aqua Blue
Availability: OUT OF STOCK!
Have one to sell? ToyWiz is buying this item! Click here to find out more...
About This Product...
Name: 3DS Aqua Blue
Series: Nintendo 3DS
Release Date: March 2011
For ages: 7 and up
Details (Description): The company that changed the world of video games with touch-screen gaming in 2004 and motion-controlled gaming in 2006 now pioneers the next dimensional shift. With the announcement of the Nintendo 3DS, Nintendo introduces portable entertainment in 3D without the need for special glasses. Nintendo 3DS includes two screens. The bottom touch screen makes use of a telescoping stylus that is stored in the unit itself. The top screen displays 3D visuals to the naked eye. The system also has a 3D Depth Slider that lets players select the level of 3D they enjoy the most. The 3D effect can be ratcheted up to the highest level, scaled back to a more moderate setting or even turned off completely. In addition to the familiar + Control Pad and button controls found on previous Nintendo hand-helds, Nintendo 3DS now also includes a Circle Pad, which provides a full 360 degrees of direction, giving it the freedom and precision needed to play games in 3D worlds. A built-in motion sensor and gyro sensor can react to the motion and tilt of the system, so whether players are twisting their systems side to side or moving them up and down, their motion-compatible Nintendo 3DS games respond instantly. Each Nintendo 3DS system comes pre-loaded with a variety of fun games, applications and features, such as Nintendo 3DS Camera. One camera points at the user, while two additional cameras point outward. These two outer cameras take photos in 3D. The fun, built-in game "Face Raiders" asks users to shoot at funny depictions of their own faces. Nintendo 3DS, when put into Sleep Mode, can act as a pedometer, while letting users earn Play Coins for the steps they take that can then be traded in for additional content in compatible games and applications. By accessing the Activity Log, users can check their steps as well as their play time. With Nintendo 3DS Sound, users can enjoy sound-manipulation tools or rock out while listening to their MP3 or AAC music files.
* Nintendo 3DS offers a new way to play, 3D without the need for special glasses. The 3D Depth Slider lets your determine how much 3D you want to see.
* Play 3D games and take 3D pictures with Nintendo 3DS
* Connect to a deeper wireless experience with SpotPassTM and StreetPassTM, giving you more exclusive content and connecting you with other Nintendo 3DS users
* Complete with an adjustable stylus, 6 AR cards, and fun built-in software such as Face RaidersTM, Nintendo 3DS Sound, and the Mii MakerTM application
* Use Parental Controls to restrict 3D mode for children 6 and under