LEGO Exclusive Set #10219 Maersk Train
Availability: OUT OF STOCK!
Have one to sell? ToyWiz is buying this item! Click here to find out more...
About This Product...
Limited Edition Maersk Train
Release Date: January 2011
Card Number: 10219
For ages: 4 and up
Details (Description): The highly-realistic Maersk diesel-electric freight train has arrived!
A replica of the real engine that operated on the railroads of America, this Maersk train features exceptional detailing and functions, such as opening driver's cab, removable side panel revealing a detailed, 16-cylinder engine, and authentic Maersk branding. The model also includes 2 wagons and 3 containers with opening doors (1 with refrigeration detailing). The set also includes a shunter truck and detachable trailer for loading and offloading the containers. Add LEGO Power Functions to motorize!
* Containers can be loaded side-by-side or stacked!
* Includes 3 workman minifigures!
* Train measures 36"" (92cm) long!
* Building instructions include a historical description of the LEGO Group/A.P. Moller Maersk Group cooperation and a timeline of the products launched!
* Motorize your Maersk train by adding LEGO Power Functions #8878 Rechargeable Battery Box, #8887 Transformer 10V DC, #8884 IR Receiver, #8879 IR Speed Remote Control and #88002 Train Motor!
*Notes: Warning: Product Contains Small Parts. Not Intended For Children Under 4 Years of Age.