Halo 4 Kotobukiya ArtFX Statue Master Chief Pre-Order ships November
Availability: Available for Pre-Order
Have one to sell? ToyWiz is buying this item! Click here to find out more...
How Do Pre-Orders Work?
- Pre-Ordering is a great way to guarantee yourself a spot in line to receive an item. When merchandise arrives we fill Pre-Orders first!
- If an item is marked Pre-Order, this means that the item is not "live" in our warehouse. We are waiting for it to arrive from the manufacturer.
- Pre-Orders are not charged until the merchandise ships, unless you are paying by PayPal.
- Pre-Order dates are subject to change. We provide the most accurate ship dates we can, however we have no control over when the manufacturer actually releases a product.
- For more details about our Pre-Order policies please click here
About This Product...
Halo 4 Master Chief Statue
Series: Halo 4
Release Date: November 2014
For ages: 4 and up
Details (Description): Kotobukiya Japanese import! The fans have demanded it, and now Kotobukiya returns triumphantly to the best-selling Halo series with an all new Master Chief ARTFX Statue Statue! Stepping right out of Halo 4, the mega popular video game character wears his Mjolnir Powered Assault Armor and strides down a high tech ramp in a Forerunner facility. The Chief carries his trusty Battle Rifle and comes equipped with two sets of interchangeable arms that let you pose the hero with weapon at the ready or held over his shoulder with a frag grenade in the other hand! The intricately sculpted armor captures every detail you know from the game with screen accurate two-tone green armor to his iconic gold hued visor. There's even limited articulation at the neck and waist so you can create your own poses! Sculpted by M.I.C., Master Chief ARTFX stands nearly 12 inches tall and makes for a perfect centerpiece for your Halo collection. Watch for more ARTFX and ARTFX+ Halo statues coming soon from Kotobukiya!