Marvel Kotobukiya 1/10 Scale ArtFX+ Statue Deadpool Pre-Order ships March
Availability: Available for Pre-Order
Have one to sell? ToyWiz is buying this item! Click here to find out more...
How Do Pre-Orders Work?
- Pre-Ordering is a great way to guarantee yourself a spot in line to receive an item. When merchandise arrives we fill Pre-Orders first!
- If an item is marked Pre-Order, this means that the item is not "live" in our warehouse. We are waiting for it to arrive from the manufacturer.
- Pre-Orders are not charged until the merchandise ships, unless you are paying by PayPal.
- Pre-Order dates are subject to change. We provide the most accurate ship dates we can, however we have no control over when the manufacturer actually releases a product.
- For more details about our Pre-Order policies please click here
About This Product...
Release Date: March 2015
For ages: 4 and up
Details (Description): A KOTOBUKIYA Japanese import! Now that the Avengers lineup is complete, Kotobuk iya is expanding its Marvel Now! ARTFX+ line to include other mainst ream Marvel Comics characters. First up is one of the most popular comic book superheroes in the busi ness, Wade Wilson aka DEADPOOL ! Formerly a member of the Weapon X program, the Merc with a Mo uth is a longtime assassin for hire and independent agent who's worked alongside just about every superhero and villain from the Avengers to X-Force and everything in between. Now the fourth wall-breaker invades your house with a fantastic new ARTFX+ statue!
Created in 1991 by Fabian Nicieza and Rob Liefeld, Deadpool has never looked back and continues to appear in more and more books with his unique style and nonstop witty repartee, not to mention his trademark costume and extensive armory! Wilson mak es a stunning debut in the ARTFX+ series as he crouches in preparation for an attack, drawing one of his swords from the sheaths on his back. Deadpo ol naturally wears his iconic red and black costume co mplete with an abundance of straps, pouches, extra ammunition, spare weapons, pointy hood with mask, a nd of course his cute Deadpool logo belt buckle. In his low crouch the assassin leans forward with h is other hand extended in front of him, and you can choose between interchangeable left hands that eith er give a thumbs up or wield a second sword!
Sculpted by Junnosuke Abe, the same master craftsma n behind the Marvel Now Avengers series, Deadpool stands 6 inches tall (1/10 th scale) in his deep crouch with perfect stability o n his included magnetic display base. Deadpool is of course aweso me all on his own, but he also works great with teams and looks fantastic alongside the Avengers an d other upcoming Marvel ARTFX+ statues from Kotobukiya!