Mezco Toyz Living Dead Dolls Dracula Pre-Order ships April
Availability: Available for Pre-Order
Have one to sell? ToyWiz is buying this item! Click here to find out more...
How Do Pre-Orders Work?
- Pre-Ordering is a great way to guarantee yourself a spot in line to receive an item. When merchandise arrives we fill Pre-Orders first!
- If an item is marked Pre-Order, this means that the item is not "live" in our warehouse. We are waiting for it to arrive from the manufacturer.
- Pre-Orders are not charged until the merchandise ships, unless you are paying by PayPal.
- Pre-Order dates are subject to change. We provide the most accurate ship dates we can, however we have no control over when the manufacturer actually releases a product.
- For more details about our Pre-Order policies please click here
About This Product...
Manufacturer: Mezco Toyz
Series: Living Dead Dolls
Release Date: September 2013
For ages: 4 and up
Details (Description): Dracula, one of the first Universal Monsters, and hands-down the most famous vampire of all time, is the latest addition to the Living Dead Dolls line. From his widow's peak to the hem of his cape, every detail of Dracula has been recreated. The Count wears one of the most regal outfits ever produced for a Living Dead Doll; he comes complete with full evening dress, his cape, his famous medallion, he red Carnellian stone ring, and even his watch chain. Special attention has been given to his hypnotic eyes; they seem to star into your very soul as one eyebrow arches upwards, beckoning you to your doom.