Marvel Avengers Kotobukiya 1/10 Scale ArtFX+ Statue Iron Man [Marvel Now] Pre-Order ships January
Availability: Available for Pre-Order
Have one to sell? ToyWiz is buying this item! Click here to find out more...
How Do Pre-Orders Work?
- Pre-Ordering is a great way to guarantee yourself a spot in line to receive an item. When merchandise arrives we fill Pre-Orders first!
- If an item is marked Pre-Order, this means that the item is not "live" in our warehouse. We are waiting for it to arrive from the manufacturer.
- Pre-Orders are not charged until the merchandise ships, unless you are paying by PayPal.
- Pre-Order dates are subject to change. We provide the most accurate ship dates we can, however we have no control over when the manufacturer actually releases a product.
- For more details about our Pre-Order policies please click here
About This Product...
Iron Man [Marvel Now]
Release Date: January 2015
For ages: 4 and up
Details (Description): The next release from Kotobukiya in their Marvel Now Avengers lineFrom Kotobukiya. Marvel Comics is the next great property to get Kotobukiya's ARTFX+ statue treatment, and so of course the first series is none other than the Avengers, specifically the characters as they appear in Marvel Now! In 2012 the comic book company relaunched several titles, shifting some characters into different books and updating some for a modern audience. More than anything, it provided a perfect jumping on point for new readers. Now the characters are brought to life as never before based on concept artwork by superstar artist Adi Granov. The latest Avenger to join the team is IRON MAN, who completes the lineup of Earth's defenders with his previously released allies Hulk, Black Widow, Captain America, Hawkeye, and Thor!
Created in 1963 by a group of comic book luminaries (including Stan Lee and Jack Kirby), Tony Stark was a rich playboy whose capture during the Cold War led him to create a technologically advanced powered armor suit bristling with weapons and science-fiction gadgets. Best known for fighting enemies such as Mandarin and Crimson Dynamo, Stark would over the years combat his own personal demons as well, making him a very nuanced and interesting character popular the world over. While he would continue to improve and upgrade his armors, the brilliant industrialist/hero would also help found the premiere Marvel superhero group the Avengers and fight with them all the way into the current Marvel Now! Universe. With a fresh start Tony appeared there with a brand new suit of Iron Man armor featuring a sleek design and a bold black and gold color scheme! The Iron Avenger stands at the ready, turned to his side as he raises his right hand to aim a repulsor at the enemy. Iron Man's armor is intricately detailed with layers, panels, vents, and other technological components like secondary repulsors, and the metallic paint really makes it shine.