Trains & Stations Strategy Game Pre-Order ships March
Availability: Available for Pre-Order
Have one to sell? ToyWiz is buying this item! Click here to find out more...
How Do Pre-Orders Work?
- Pre-Ordering is a great way to guarantee yourself a spot in line to receive an item. When merchandise arrives we fill Pre-Orders first!
- If an item is marked Pre-Order, this means that the item is not "live" in our warehouse. We are waiting for it to arrive from the manufacturer.
- Pre-Orders are not charged until the merchandise ships, unless you are paying by PayPal.
- Pre-Order dates are subject to change. We provide the most accurate ship dates we can, however we have no control over when the manufacturer actually releases a product.
- For more details about our Pre-Order policies please click here
About This Product...
Trains & Stations Strategy Game
Release Date: October 2013
For ages: 4 and up
Details (Description): All Abooooard!!! It is the height of the Steam Age and the whistle of the Iron Horse harkens the boom of small towns across the country into major hubs of transportation and economic growth. Trains and Stations is a new take on train games designed by Eric M. Lang. Players must make deliveries, develop buildings and profit from their decisions while working with and against other players. Will you focus on establishing mining operations in an attempt to gain a monopoly on coal, silver and gold Or, perhaps you will focus on laying tracks across the landscape and helping other players move their goods - taking your cut, of course! Every game will evolve differently with unique twists and turns as you control the movement of goods across the game map.