Archer Board Game Pre-Order ships September
Availability: Available for Pre-Order
Have one to sell? ToyWiz is buying this item! Click here to find out more...
How Do Pre-Orders Work?
- Pre-Ordering is a great way to guarantee yourself a spot in line to receive an item. When merchandise arrives we fill Pre-Orders first!
- If an item is marked Pre-Order, this means that the item is not "live" in our warehouse. We are waiting for it to arrive from the manufacturer.
- Pre-Orders are not charged until the merchandise ships, unless you are paying by PayPal.
- Pre-Order dates are subject to change. We provide the most accurate ship dates we can, however we have no control over when the manufacturer actually releases a product.
- For more details about our Pre-Order policies please click here
About This Product...
Archer Board Game
Release Date: March 2014
For ages: 4 and up
Details (Description): The object of the Archer Board Game is to gain the Upper Hand over your opponents by insulting them, doing well on missions (quite the ego boost), and encountering random guest stars and secondary characters from the hit animated series. Each player chooses one of the following characters to play: Archer, Lana, Malory, Cyril, Pam, Cheryl, Ray, or Dr. Krieger. The insults and dirty tricks you deliver to the other players are based on actual quotes from the show that your character makes. The cards in your unique deck of 20 cards give you the ability to hurl insults, 'come on' to another character, or say something that builds up your character's own ego. Each player starts with 5 Upper Hand. The first player to get to 20 Upper Hand wins the game.