Doctor Who Action Figure 2-Pack 2nd Doctor & Silver Dalek Pre-Order ships April
Availability: Available for Pre-Order
Have one to sell? ToyWiz is buying this item! Click here to find out more...
How Do Pre-Orders Work?
- Pre-Ordering is a great way to guarantee yourself a spot in line to receive an item. When merchandise arrives we fill Pre-Orders first!
- If an item is marked Pre-Order, this means that the item is not "live" in our warehouse. We are waiting for it to arrive from the manufacturer.
- Pre-Orders are not charged until the merchandise ships, unless you are paying by PayPal.
- Pre-Order dates are subject to change. We provide the most accurate ship dates we can, however we have no control over when the manufacturer actually releases a product.
- For more details about our Pre-Order policies please click here
About This Product...
2nd Doctor & Silver Dalek
Manufacturer: Underground Toys
Series: Doctor Who
Release Date: April 2014
For ages: 4 and up
Details (Description): From Underground Toys! Highly detailed and realistic action figure collection that celebrates 50 years of Doctor Who. Each pack includes a fully poseable 5-inch Doctor and a free-wheeling Dalek from the same era that features moveable eye stalk and gun arm. The Second Doctor The First Doctor regenerated whilst battling the Cybermen during the events of The Tenth Planet and eventually collapsed, exhausted. His body renewed itself and transformed into the Second Doctor. The Second Doctor's characteristics centred around his ability to mislead his enemies as to the actual threat he posed to their plans. The Second Doctor confronted many familiar foes such as the Daleks and the Cybermen, as well as new enemies such as the Great Intelligence and the Ice Warriors. The Second Doctor was put on trial by his own people, the Time Lords, for breaking their laws of non-interference. The Daleks Genetic mutations housed in armoured travel machines, the Daleks are the distillation of all that is evil in the Universe.