Shop by Brand
VIEW ALL BRANDS
If you live outside the United States, please read the following page very carefully. Here you will find all the details regarding our International shipping policies.
All international packages are sent via DHL or UPS. Packages are always insured and all packages must be signed for when delivered.
Please note: Oversized packages ship USPS since this is the most cost-effective for our customers. However, some oversized packages are subject to additional shipping and handling charges. If this is the case, we will contact you before shipping your package, in order to get your approval.
- Please note that the customer is responsible if any duties & taxes are imposed by their country at their own country's border. Customs fees are very common, especially when ordering from the UK. We have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Customs policies vary from country to country. For more information we suggest that you contact your local customs office before ordering.
Packages take 5 to 7 days to arrive at their destination (although occasionally there are hold-ups at customs which is out of our control). Shipping estimate: $28.00 for a small packages. $35.00 for a medium sized package). (Canadian packages are generally about $10.00 less). Shipping costs will be calculated at checkout and are determined by weight & destination. You can always place an order and then opt not to continue with it once shipping costs are established. Please be aware that your order can only ship to the billing address of your credit card.
The following is a list of countries we currently ship to:
Aruba, Australia, Austria, Bahamas, Barbados, Belgium, Bermuda, Canada, Cayman Islands, Costa Rica, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Guam, Hong Kong, Hungary, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Luxembourg, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, Turkey, United Kingdom, United States, Virgin Islands (British and US).
If your country does not appear on the list above, we apologize, but we currently cannot ship to you.
FORMS OF PAYMENT
We offer 3 forms of payment for international packages...
1. American Express (preferred), Visa or Mastercard (please read below).
2. Paypal - click here for details
3. Bank Wire Transfers. For international orders over $400.00, we'd be happy to accept a bank wire transfer. Please email us and we will provide you with the necessary information.
* If you are paying by Visa or Mastercard, please read the following:
Our on-line merchant service allows us to verify most international Visa & Mastercard orders. (As opposed to AMEX which always offers international address verification services). In the case where your issuing bank does not participate in the international address verification service, you will be contacted via email and be requested to fax over a copy of your Visa or Mastercard credit card statement/bill. If this is the case, please feel free to cross out any information you feel is personal - we are only interested in seeing your credit card number on the same document as your name and billing address. Fax is 845-357-2941. We apologize for the inconvenience but unfortunately international on-line fraud is very common and we find it essential that all orders, domestic and international be verified.
Click here to find the telephone country code to the United States from your country. If you are sending a fax, you will need the country code.
We look forward to doing business with you! If you have any further questions, please email us
*Note: For orders placed for International Destinations we will hold the entire order until all the items are in stock. These orders cannot be split.