McFarlane Toys Assassin's Creed Black Flag Life Size Replica Hidden Blade & Gauntlet with Skull Buckle Pre-Order ships July
Availability: Available for Pre-Order
Have one to sell? ToyWiz is buying this item! Click here to find out more...
How Do Pre-Orders Work?
- Pre-Ordering is a great way to guarantee yourself a spot in line to receive an item. When merchandise arrives we fill Pre-Orders first!
- If an item is marked Pre-Order, this means that the item is not "live" in our warehouse. We are waiting for it to arrive from the manufacturer.
- Pre-Orders are not charged until the merchandise ships, unless you are paying by PayPal.
- Pre-Order dates are subject to change. We provide the most accurate ship dates we can, however we have no control over when the manufacturer actually releases a product.
- For more details about our Pre-Order policies please click here
About This Product...
Life-Size RolepLay Accessory Hidden Blade Gauntlet
Manufacturer: McFarlane Toys
Series: Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag
Release Date: January 2014
For ages: 4 and up
Details (Description): This life-size, role-play accessory lets fans wear the signature weapon of the heroic Assassins. Our all-NEW version of the Hidden Blade is based on the one worn by the main character, Edward Kenway, in the upcoming blockbuster Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag.
The Hidden Blade Gauntlet features a spring-loaded, retractable blade, with switchblade-style action, just as seen in the Assassin's Creed video game series! The Blade section attaches to bottom of forearm with Velcro straps; Gauntlet attaches to top of forearm with strap and buckle.
As an added bonus, this boxed item also includes an exclusive accessory: a replica of the skull-shaped buckle worn on Edward's bandolier. Since pistol bandoliers probably aren't part of your modern wardrobe, we've turned the buckle into a more versatile clip-on pin. Show your allegiance to the Republic of Pirates by attaching your Skull Buckle to a shirt, belt, backpack, strap, or anything else that needs a dash of pirate style! Our plastic Skull Buckle features the rough, hand-forged appearance of 1700's metalworking, and is approximately three inches wide.