YuGiOh 5D's Hidden Arsenal 3 Booster Box [24 Packs]
Availability: IN STOCK!
Have one to sell? ToyWiz is buying this item! Click here to find out more...
About This Product...
Hidden Arsenal 3 Booster Box [24 Packs]
Series: YuGiOh 5D's
Release Date: December 2010
For ages: 4 and up
Details (Description): Hidden Arsenal 3 is the latest all-monster, all-foil booster set for the Yu-Gi-Oh! TRADING CARD GAME. Hidden Arsenal 3 includes a mix of monsters that work well in any Deck, plus specialized monsters for the exciting new Deck themes that are now possible!
* Dragunity monsters have arrived! This mighty monster clan combines Celtic Dragons with Winged Beasts from ancient Rome, into a fierce new unity of dragons and avians. You can also find more Dragunity monsters in Starstrike Blast!
* Gungnir, Dragon of the Ice Barrier is the tip of the iceberg for a whole new batch of Ice Barrier monsters. This bigger brother of Hidden Arsenal's Brionac has 2500 ATK, and can destroy up to 2 of your opponent's cards every turn.
* Ally of Justice Decisive Armor is your best weapon yet against LIGHT monsters. This 3300 ATK Synchro Monster can be Summoned using any Synchro Material Monsters, and has 3 devastating effects to choose from if your opponent controls a LIGHT monster.
* New Naturia monsters include Naturia Barkion, a 2500 ATK Synchro Monster that shuts down your opponent's Trap Cards, and Naturia Cliff, who can Summon any Level 4 or lower Naturia monster from your Deck.
* New Fabled monsters, including the heavy hitters Fabled Leviathan (3000 ATK) and Fabled Ragin (2300 ATK). After discarding your Fabled monsters to activate their effects, these new Synchro Monsters will refill your hand.
* Take your Genex Machine Deck to the next level, with new R-Genex Machines. These monsters have powerful effects keyed to work off of specific monster Levels.
* Eight new Jurrac Dinosaurs, including the mighty Jurrac Titano. This 3000 ATK behemoth can't be targeted by Traps or monster effects, and you can pump its ATK all the way up to 4000!
* Sitting at the end of the alphabet, Worm Zero is the 26th and final Worm Reptile. The more Worm monsters you use for the Fusion Summon of this card, the more powers it gets.
* 5 foil cards per pack: 1 Secret Rare and 4 Super Rares.
* Contains 50 new Effect Monsters, 9 new Synchro Monsters, and 1 new Fusion Monster.